No Other Way (Mix Test) No Other Way (Mix Test)

Sweet tune man! Really like your riffs! Keep up the good work man!

l0vemetal responds:

Thanks for the support! :)

Vocal Test New Microphone Vocal Test New Microphone

Sounds really great man! Good mix and great vocal technique! Cheers

Changing Seasons Changing Seasons

Woah holy shit! Have you recorded the drums IRL or have you programmed them? Either way really impressive! Keep up the good work!

Tremulos responds:

I wish they were recorded, but alas they are programmed. Glad you liked it!

This is now (Demo) This is now (Demo)

Great riffs man! It sound to me as if the overall mix as of now clips. That's when the volume exceeds 0 db and you get that sort of crackling sound on top. Try to lower every guitar around 6 db or lower the input on your audio interface when you record. Your DAW (Digital audio workstation) might have a db meter which indicates in red when the overall volume clips. Imagine a wave going inside a box and when the wave touches the roof it clips. For drumbeats I usually have a pretty standard principle and that is that it accents the beat you are playing. This song is in 4/4 signature and there for it could be suitable with a cymbal or highhat etc on ever quarter note.
Hope this helps and keep up the good work!
ALSO 3 things that helped me when I started was 1 a good DAW (I use Cubase) 2 Good guitar emulation or good amp (I used my line 6 pod xt for 6 years or so now a days I use guitar rig 5 or my mesa boogie dual rectifier amplifier) 3 Good drum program (I've always used a Toontrack plugin, I started with drumkit from hell and then I bought drumkit from hell superior, and now a days I use drumkit from hell superior 2.0 with the metal foundry expansion works for any genre and has GREAT samples)

On The Glass Edge On The Glass Edge

One word. BRILLIANT!

PirateCrab responds:

One word. THANKYOUVERYMUCHPAL!

Vapor Lock Vapor Lock

Everything sounds just like it should! This is a great song it has ALOT of emotion. Superb mix and awesome song! I´m in awe! Keep up the good work man!

A Place Of Misery(Remake) A Place Of Misery(Remake)

This song has been on repeat now for 30 minutes straight ^^ It sounds really really badass man! We should collab again sometime soon ! :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I'm game man. I'm game!! Thanks man!

Mudfucker (Instrumental) Mudfucker (Instrumental)

This sounds scary fucking badass! I fucking love it! Drums and bass sounds amazing!
Great work man! 5:ed and downloaded!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanka mang. hopefully I'll get some vox or leads done on this pig. haha..Cheers bro.

Làgrimas Làgrimas

Sounds good ! I like the clean sound with the chorus . Some things that could help this song become a tighter mix is if you would pan the bass to the center. Cut the guitar track in the beginning so you don't hear the static from your computer monitor. And if you have multitracks for your drums don't use reverb on the whole kit. You get kind of a double hit feel on the quarter notes etc. Also try recording the clean guitar 2 times and panning them fully to the left and right. And put the lead guitar in the middle. The distorted guitar is a bit bright in the mix. But the song is really cozy and has a nice feel to it. Keep up the good work. Oh and good levels on all the instruments.

ANGELGRIS responds:

Thank you very much for your review.In fact I`m still learning to use this program so It`s going to take time to make the songs sound like they should be.I`ll try to get better and post better stuff next time.I`m glad you enjoyed It.

Predator (Instrumental) Predator (Instrumental)

Sounds great man! A little too much low mid around 220-440hz (I think) on the palm mutes they crackle a bit. Other than that it's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Lashmush responds:

Brofist engines engaged: Prepare for maximum impact.